20 December 2013

Lovely things this week

Hello to you! Ready for Christmas yet? Only 6 sleeps to go!!

This week I thought I would do a round-up of some lovely things I have found while pootling about the interwebs. There's no theme or plan, just things I have found that have made me smile!

This website! Gah!! I could easily buy all the things, definitely my first point of call when I get paid next month!!

This post from Seth's blog called 'Marriage Isn't For You' - and I agree - marriage isn't for me. Go and have a read and see if it's for you.

 photo claireabellemakes-ring_zpsbd45bfd4.jpg
 
I might have purchased something from the Claireabellemakes Etsy shop - she's trying to get to 200 sales before Christmas so go and give her a hand! This isn't what I bought, but it is what I wish I had bought for me!!

 photo embroidery-clock_zps095eeff5.jpg

How beautiful is this clock? I'd love me one of these - hint hint!! It's not too late to ask Santa for a present is it? I hope not! the CuriousDoodles shop is full of pretty things - like this, and this, and THIS!!

I found a fantastic blog this morning - not at all my usual subject but I am captured by her writing and by her work - there is no way that I could do her job! Go and have a read of Ella Shaw's blog


 photo narwhal_zpsf51519b1.png
Source: Shana Logic
Look at this cute little narwhal badge from Shana Logic
 
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my little round up of awesome things this week! It's christmas next week so I am not sure how much time I will have to blog, so if I don't see you before...
 
Have an AWESOME Christmas!!! 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! I am having a giveaway in the New Year so keep an eye on my blog! ☺ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh!! Very exciting I well definitely keep an eye out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...