14 June 2013

Etsy Finds Friday #22

EFF photo EFF-title_zps489d48b0.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Yay - another week over :)  What do you have planned for the weekend? It's Martin's first father's day so we will probably go out for a meal at some point. Zoe has been busy buying her Daddy lots of nice presents for Sunday.

This week I thought I would look for some items for my kitchen. In the house tour last week I showed you all my pretty grim kitchen. My fave item in the kitchen is my Nigella Lawson lemon juicer:

 photo NigellaLawsoncitrusjuicer_zpsa0dc242a.jpg

I love this colour so much! I want to use this colour as an accent in the kitchen, and my plan is to have lovely fresh white walls and ceiling, white subway tiles as a splashback and a new stainless steel sink. I would also love to give the cupboards a coat or two of white/cream paint and new handles. I think all of this would really brighten up the room. It's so dark in there now that you need to put the light on even in the middle of a sunny day!!

What's your fave item on my list?

This is Etsy Finds Friday number twenty two - all of the previous Etsy Finds Friday posts can be found here. Please come back next week or follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on next week's list!


 photo kitchenaid_zpsf8a85025.jpg
Turquoise Kitchenaid
(Shouldn't really be here as it's not from Etsy and it's about £400, so not affordable either, but come on!! How pretty!! And it's the right colour too!!)

 photo eat-sign_zpsf664b852.jpg
This wooden 'eat' sign from Old New Again would look awesome on the fresh white walls!


 photo creamandsugar_zps1bbcc908.jpg
This vintage cream jug and sugar pot from Warm Nature are adorable. I love the look of these - they remind me of blue and white Cornish ware, which in turn reminds me of my Gran.


 photo colander_zpsbe64c0ab.jpg
What a pretty colander from The Retro Bottega - too pretty to keep in the cupboard - I'd hand it from the ceiling!


 photo canisters_zpse28ac079.jpg
You can never have too many little pots to keep things in and these vintage canisters from La Gypsy Yaya are just right!


 photo pyrex-tea-towel_zpsad618647.jpg
Ooh Pyrex! I do like a nice bit of Pyrex, but we already have so much stuff, I think I will just settle for this tea towel from freshpastrystand instead.


 photo utensil-holder_zps6e1418c5.jpg
This ceramic utensil holder from maryjudy is so unusual - and a million times nicer than the one we have now!


 post signature

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVED your house tour. Just followed the link from Hook Line and Sink Her. Laughed out loud =)
    I really like this colour for a kitchen - great finds! I've just moved and can't get enough of housey stuff =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, you know I love blue and white together! that pyrex is to die for! So is the kitchen aid mixer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the utensil holder- how brilliantly different. And the mixer. One day I will own one of those. But not until I can justify spending £400 on a whisk. Albeit a beautiful one.

    I'm currently sprucing up our kitchen in white too :) I can't wait until it's bright and beautiful. Although I'm not promising it'll be all white; I love colour much too much. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, £400 quid is a bit steep :)

      Delete
  4. I love the combo of white and blue in a kitchen and that vintage jug and pot is gorgeous too.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...